Friday, June 27, 2008

Tagged!

I was lying in my dormitory, unable to sleep and noticed a little owl pecking at the window. Seems I've been tagged by Minerva Kwikspell! This is a fun little meme, and I'll sleep easier knowing that I'm helping Ravenclaw House by posting this week! (I've done this on my Muggle blog too, so this time around I answered as Olive)

Go to Flickr.com and type your answers to the following questions (one at a time) into the Search Box.

1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favourite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favourite colour?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favourite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favourite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One word to describe you.
12. Your flickr name.

Choose 1 image from the FIRST page of results, remember the image you choose doesn't have to be exactly what you were looking for - just the image you like best from the first page.

Copy your URLs to the Mosaic Maker here and publish your mosaic to your blog.




1. Olive, 2. toast bed (double divan), 3. Hogwarts Castle.., 4. Dressing room, now teal, 5. Harry Potter Dog at Barnes and Noble Cumberland, 6. Butterbeer, 7. A Bit of Ireland, 8. HOT FUDGE SUNDAE, 9. Little Professor Hand-held Calculator, 10. Magic Music Mayhem 2, 11. Determined Plumeria, 12. Tooting Bec Lido doors
1. Olive
2. Toast
3. Hogwarts
4. Teal
5. Harry Potter
6. Butterbeer, of course!
7. Ireland
8. Hot Fudge Sundae
9. Professor
10. Magic!
11. Determined
12. This one is funny... I looked up "knittingbec" and got no results, so I went for just "bec" (on my Muggle blog I went for just "knitting") and saw these doors in Tooting Bec... the funny part is that when I was first asked to make a username (I think on ebay?) I really wanted TootingBec...because I loved that underground stop so much that I had to have my picture by it, but TootingBec was already taken (by who, I can't help but wonder!)

Who to tag, who to tag? I'll try to look through some blogs tomorrow and see which of my classmates haven't answered yet!

No comments: