Monday, July 14, 2008

Owls Waiting

(I wrote this post yesterday and then it disappeared... so I'm a little crabby about having to do it all over again and I'm just going to stick to the main points!) There were loads of owls waiting for me when I got back from Australia. Most importantly, something I was waiting for to send to my spoilee! The most exciting owl, though, was the one from my spoiler (who is the same as my spoilee!) Here's what I got:
In addition to some pretty paper (mulberry paper, I think is what my Muggle scrapbooking friend calls it) , tea, and a nice note from Matilda, there was also this:
Some Regia and Fortissima sock yarns in movie colors
Some star and moon stitch markers and matching earrings in a cute little ladybug box. The stars and moons really remind me of Lucky Charms marshmallows and I have since added Lucky Charms to the grocery list!
A cute little book full of sock patterns! This really made my day, as a sock pattern was missing from my last swap package.
Some super-pretty needles & stitch markers
A big and magical bag! I can fit a good-sized knitting project in here (like the February Lady sweater that the yarn for was waiting for me when I got back, or the Juliet that I bought yarn and buttons for in Australia!) The photo doesn't do the bag justice... and the inner fabric is magic wands!
And this needle case, which I have now put several sets of needles in!

I love it all, Matilda!! Thanks so very much!

No comments: