Friday, October 10, 2008

Searching the Skies

I'm keeping my eyes peeled for several owls that I know are coming my way.
-An order of yarn, including the yarn for my spoilee
-Another order of yarn, because yarn I contemplated but did not order went on sale the very next day. I decided that was a sign and couldn't pass it up!
-The package from my Gryffindor partner...she sent me a note to say it was on the way!!
-A package of magically-made doll clothes for a Muggle friend's daughter.

Other than that, I've been bogged down with homework and extra-curriculars. The good side of that is I rarely have the opportunity to see Olive around school...except of course for our weekly study sessions.

I enchanted my needles and made a tiny sock for a wee sock swap. It's my first tiny sock, and I must've mixed up the spell a bit, so I had to do some minor sock surgery.

2 comments:

Matilda Edgecombe said...

Wow I can't believe how ambitious your Gryffindor pal is! I am still in the plotting *ahem* planning stages myself.

Anonymous said...

Great post - my daughter intends to be Hermione this Halloween. Her outfit is the best!