Sunday, March 30, 2008

Accio, Socks!

I finished my sweater yesterday afternoon and it's blocking now. I hate the way it smells.
With the sweater finished, the idea of sitting and doing nothing just didn't appeal to me. So I planned to work on a pair of socks that I've been "working" on for months now. Until they were replaced by my sweater sleeves, they were my "little project" for taking with me in the car or if I anticipated a wait somewhere. Well, I have no idea where they are! I tried an Accio, socks in the common room and in my dormitory with no luck. So I decided to start a new pair! I spent some time with my hand upon the Fawkes yarn that my Prefect sent me, but decided not to use it until I am sure I can make a really nice pair of socks with it. Good thing, too...I'm 6 rounds in and I fear I may have already made a mistake!

No comments: