Wednesday, March 19, 2008

One last assignment and...

a second place finish for Ravenclaw! Not bad! I'm definitely proud to be a Ravenclaw!

The final scores were posted as well as a re-cap of the previous Seekers (all Gryffindor gals!) who caught the snitch. Our Headmistress also mentioned that there would be a prize for the greatest Prefect. Of course I think our Ravenclaw Prefect is totally deserving! I must admit that I was a little bit sad to see that the "Most Consistent Blogger" prize that was mentioned back in January was left off the list today. I'm a little bit bummed, because I had been really trying to post almost every single day of the term. I've found that I can't always rely on luck or skill to win things...but if it's something that involves persistence I have a better chance! But... I've already been quite lucky this term and won some beautiful Fawkes yarn in a house quiz and then of course there is the fun of wondering what will be in my swap package, the fun I've had picking things and making things for my partner's package, and just plain being here at Hogwarts with so many great people. I've definitely won enough!

Speaking of some of the great people at Hoggy Warty Hogwarts, this week's House assignment was all about some really fabulous Ravenclaw classmates... here are my answers:
1. Who loves containers of all sorts?
Esmerelda Beanswallow
2. Who dyed her fingers blue?
Lavender Ackerly
3. Who is related to William Shakespeare?
Celestina (and Elanor) Cadogan
4. Who wants to own an alpaca farm?
Victoria Black
5. Who hates carrots?
Selina Starfire
6. Who is from the Muggle town of Bagshot in Surrey?
Patonga Pinkstone
7. Who was searching for radishes in the winter?
Ferula McGonagall
8. Who got a gift certificate to a LYS from a Slytherin boy for Valentine's Day? Cecilia Kettleburn
9. Who discovered ghosts and house elves drinking tea in the Great Hall at midnight?
Ophelia Hopkirk
10. Who took an extra credit class called Muggle Fantasy Literature?
Selina Starflame
11. Who attended a Muggle music convention?
Patonga Wigworthy
12. Who taught herself to purl backwards?
Serafina Starfire
13. Who sports Ravenclaw Spirit socks?
Minerva Quickspell
14. Who would like to work in Muggle Relations after graduation?
Allytria Spelling
15. Whose Mum is named Henrietta?
Avada Finch-Fletchley

No comments: