Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A Magical Package!

No, not my swap partner's owl yet (but that's okay, since I haven't sent mine out either...no matter what my intentions are, I guess I'm just a last-minute kind of gal!) but a wonderful package from a Muggle-net knitting store called Eat.Sleep.Knit In addition to the yarn I ordered, which was pretty wonderful (and I'm already making a list of the possible yarns I could buy for next term's swap partner!), there were all sorts of great extra goodies in the package! A free pattern! Color cards (but not for the colors...for the different types of yarn offered at the store)! Candy! Scratch-offs! And a winning scratch-off for me! If I had that much fun opening that package, I can only imagine my excitement when the owl arrives with my swap package!

No comments: