Thursday, April 10, 2008

Way to go, Marty!

I heard today that Marty made it all the way to my partner, Perpetua Phoenixfire (the Gryffindor). I'm so glad that he made it (he did have an entire ocean to cross after all!) and especially glad that my partner liked the package! I was so nervous about both! My partner has been involved in a lot of swaps, and since this was my first one, I was a little bit afraid that I might be doing it all "wrong". But her happy words on my blog and on the main blog just brightened my day! Very exciting! Now I'll be waiting for Marty to get back here, because I have some letters I need to send out to my grandma, my aunts and a couple friends whose birthdays I've missed! It didn't take him as much time as I thought it might to get all the way to Perpetua's house, so here's hoping that he'll be back soon and I can get all those things sent off!

No comments: