Thursday, September 11, 2008

Evanesco, Olive!

I have a feeling that my "dear" sister Olive put some sort of charm on this magic diary of hers. While I managed to change the colors (thankfully! all that bronze was making me nauseous!) Olive's portrait refuses to budge! I'll have to do some creative spellwork...but as this is my 1st year and of course Olive is too much of a goody-two-shoes to break any underage magic outside of Hogwarts rules, it will require a lot of time & effort...and cracking open the hand-me-down textbooks. I also need to remove the Ravenclaw crests...stat!

2 comments:

Lavender Diggory said...

I like the new color scheme!!

Lavender Diggory said...

Oh, and if we need to get some info out of your sister on how to change some of the items on your blog, we could schedule a meeting for her with our house snake Crucio (usually, just mentioning the idea makes them tell us whatever we need)!