Sunday, September 7, 2008

Time for Change

Hey everyone, if you're here to see Olive, you're out of luck. I'm Olive's little sister, Jade Bladvak. Better known as "Olive's Little Sister." Olive is a 3rd year Ravenclaw, and since she's done so well in school, our mum and dad have decided to give her a new magic diary. And I'm the lucky recipient of her old one. I'm also "lucky enough" to get all of her old text books (I'm surprised she didn't want to keep them and re-read them...again) and even her old quill. A brilliant student like Olive deserves a new quill, you know. I almost thought that I would be using a hand-me-down wand. I almost fell over when I heard dad tell mum he would take me to Ollivander's this weekend.

I need to make some changes around here, first to get rid of all of this blue and bronze! The sorting hat has put me in Slytherin. And I think I'll fit right in.

3 comments:

Lavender Diggory said...

Welcome!! If you need help redecorating come see me!! Thanks for getting the logo and link up for the house!! A+ for the week (go rub that into your sister's face!) Hehe!

Rose said...

Huzzah for Slytherin...I myself was a toss up between the pit and the nest...glad we both made the right choice

Callisto Verity said...

*grins* I'm glad to see a fellow Slytherin around these parts.

-Tia Pascal