Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Slytherin House Quiz #2


  1. Are you a sock knitter?What are your foot measurements? I do knit socks...I start more than I finish ;) but 2-at-a-time magic loop style seems to do the trick. I wear a size 5.5-6.5 shoe, and my foot is about 8 inches long
  2. Do you have a yarn winder and/or a swift? Neither. It's on my Christmas list!
  3. Where/how to you keep you needles/hooks? Matilda Edgecombe sent me a lovely needle case last term! I keep many of my needles/hooks in there! I also use the binder that came with my Knit Picks Options and will probably order more inserts on my next order.
  4. Do you collect anything? Not actively. My favorite animal is a moose, so people sometimes send me moose goodies. I also love Peanuts (Charlie Brown/Snoopy things) and I would like to decorate my scrapbook area with a few cute, funky robots.
  5. What is your favorite type of music? Are you MP3 ready? I like most music. I typically listen to pop (?) whatever's on the general radio station. I also listen to country, oldies (when I was growing up my dad told me that was the only station besides sports radio that worked in the car), and showtunes I guess. I have an iPod and an mp3 player.
  6. Do you like sweets? What are your favorites? I love them! I especially love chocolatey sweets, caramelly sweets, and pumpkinny sweets. I am not opposed to fruity or other kinds of sweets.
  7. What is your living situation like? Any pets? Children? My living situation... I live in Military Family Housing. Since we have no kids, we are in a 2 bed, 1 bath. 1 bath is difficult to manage! It's been almost 3.5 years and I'm still getting used to sharing! Pets? well, I just won 5 hermit crabs for classroom pets! Other than that, my 2 cats live with their grandma (too $$$ to ship them over).
  8. Do you have an online wish list (Amazon, Etsy, Loopy Ewe, etc.)? Please include links for your swap pal. No, I should work on one. Can you make a wish list on Etsy? Or is it just the favorites?
  9. Favorite Harry Potter movie character? Hmm...Hermione, maybe?

No comments: