Saturday, September 13, 2008

Homework for the Headmistress

I thought I was done with homework for the week, but another assignment has been posted in the Great Hall. I figured I'd just go ahead and finish it now, although it's not due for a few days. This way I have more time to hang out in the common room and see if I can't find any of the secret passageways I've read about.
  1. Potter Name: Jade Bladvak. I'm also used to responding to Olive's Little Sister.

  2. Rav ID: knittingbec

  3. I am allergic to: Coconut. Not really...but I don't like it so I always tell people I'm allergic.

  4. Pets that I have: None that live with me.

  5. My favorite yarn: It's hard to pick a favorite...I love the Dream in Color Colors, Malabrigo is so soft, and Claudia Handpainted was really nice to knit with.

  6. If you are a Ravenclaw, do you prefer the film colors or the book colors? Much to my sister's dismay, I'm all SLYTHERIN!

  7. My favorite flavor: Of what? If we're talking Skittles, I like red and purple best. I like chocolate all the time. Other flavors, I guess it depends on what I'm going for. Two flavors I NEVER go for are black licorice or hot-cinnamon.

  8. My favorite holiday: Halloween, Thanksgiving or Christmas Do I have to pick just one?? Christmas and Thanksgiving are a tie...Halloween not too far behind.

  9. I would like to receive a: (Sock kit, scarf kit or yarn dyeing kit) Sock kit or scarf kit.

  10. List your favorite brand of needles or hooks, including size and length: My favorite (because I use them most often) are KnitPicks needles. I like long cables so I can use the same needle for magic-looping a pair of socks and then use it for a sweater or something. My favorite size depends on what I'm knitting I guess, although I tend to be a bit afraid of anything less than 0.

  11. Is there a brand that you are dying to try?: Not necessarily. But I'm open to anything.

  12. I’ve participated in HSKS: (How many times have you participated in HSKS swaps?) This is my 3rd time (twice as Ravenclaw Olive Bladvak)

  13. Do you have a birthday during this swap? If so which day? Nope.

1 comment:

Matilda Edgecombe said...

Hah! My (domestic) partner feels the same way about coconuts.