Saturday, May 24, 2008

6 Questions

Although I haven't been formally tagged, I saw this questionairre while visiting some of my classmates and thought I'd give it a go.


1. What was I doing 10 years ago? Well 10 years ago, I was just a wee 3 years old. My little sister Emerald Bladvak had just been born and my sister Jade was having a tough time adjusting to not being the baby anymore. The family lore says that when I was 3, I got hold of my dad’s wand and cast my first accidental spell and flooded the kitchen. Having no real recollection, I’m not sure I believe it!

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today: 1. Finish up some homework for Potions. 2. Finish writing a letter to my grandmother so I can send it when the owls get back to work on Tuesday. 3. Work on knitting my Ophelia cardigan. 4. Catch up with my classmates. 5. take a nap

3. Snacks I enjoy: Chocolate Frogs (or any other chocolate item), chips & dip, pretzels, apples with peanut butter, Chex Mix. Jelly Belly Jelly Beans (the Muggle version of Bertie Botts)

4. Places I’ve lived: Just outside of London, Ravenclaw Tower

5. Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Open some kind of cute shop in Hogsmeade, invest in some broomstick stock, travel- including a Muggle cruise with my family, stock up on yarn

6. Who I want to know more about: Any of my fellow Ravenclaws or any other Hogwarts classmates!

No comments: