Thursday, May 1, 2008

Owls galore!






[None of my attempts at loading pictures right now are working... so I'll have to come back and add them a little later...]

I received my kit in the mail on Tuesday. (This has been a great mail week...4 packages, 3 knitting related!)
My kit came to me from Clara Clovenhoove, a Gryffindor. I knew it was "it" when I got the box, but waited and grabbed my camera first!

I got some really lovely yarn from Crazy 4 Dyeing. The colors are just gorgeous and the yarn is soft.

The bag is both knit and sewn... it's a dark blue and very soft yarn with a bronzey fabric lining with stars.

The stitch markers go along with both the color theme & the star theme of the bag.

And I got 2 circular needles, so I can try some socks on 2 circs (I've mostly been doing Magic Loop on 1 long needle) That will be a new technique and a new brand of needles to try out soon! (Oh, and a good excuse to get a new knitting book!)

Thanks, Clara! I can't wait to get to that beautiful yarn... I have a large pile of yarn building up though and a couple of must-finish projects first.

No comments: