Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Homework

It's just been so hard for me to get into a nice routine here at Hogwarts this term. I have a feeling things will all fall into place in 16 school days! After that, some tutoring I've been doing for a group of young Muggles (my dad volunteered me for that through the Ministry) will be over and I'll be able to only focus on Hogwarts...and knitting!
I will have about an hour and a half of solid knitting this evening, as I've agreed to go watch Viktor Scamander and some of his Gryffindor pals play baseball. One of the boys played on a Muggle team all his life, and is teaching them to play. It should be interesting to see if anyone tries putting any charms on the ball...or the players!
I did manage to finish the Ravenclaw House Homework. If you haven't done yours yet and want to figure it out on your own, you should stop reading here... Otherwise, scroll down a bit to see it.











Can you keep a secret? The Headquarters for the Order of the Phoenix is at No. 12 Grimmauld Place

No comments: