Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Housekeeping, part 2

Well, I managed to magically link to all of my classmates. Now I'm off to get everyone entered into the magical device that will allow me to see all of my classmates updates without clicking on every single link! That will really help me manage my time, especially with my new classes this year. In addition to continuing the courses we started last year, I've opted to take Divination and Care of Magical Creatures. I know many people think Divination is silly, and I'm not sure I disagree...but I think the classroom must be so pleasant to be in, with the floor cushions and all, so I've decided to give it a try. I'm going to go finish getting ready for the term, I'm looking forward to stopping by and visiting some old Hogwarts friends, and new ones too!

No comments: