Thursday, May 8, 2008

Almost time!

I'm just taking a break from packing my trunk for the return to Hogwarts. The term begins on Monday and I can't wait to meet the new students. I'm relieved that one of the new students won't be my little sister Jade after all. I love her, but like I said, I'm glad to be "on my own" at Hogwarts. After I write this journal entry, I'm going to go see if I can't get the pictures from my swap kit to come up now. Last time even carefully chosen spells couldn't get the pictures to show.
A few students are participating in some kind of inter-house wizardship program. I'm not sure of all the details, just what I've heard via owl or in the Daily Prophet, but apparently there will be some house-switching in order to promote school unity. I have a feeling this term will be even more fun than last! Well, back to check that I've packed plenty of clean robes & all my spell books!

1 comment:

Matilda Edgecombe said...

I am really excited about this term. :) I started up a character blog, so feel free to stop by if you like.