Monday, May 12, 2008

Housekeeping

Now that we are returning to Hogwarts, it's time for some housekeeping. Some of my classmates from last year have not returned to Hogwarts and some have returned but switched houses. Not to mention all of the wonderful new students who are joining us. That's why I've been taking some time to do some housekeeping in this magic journal of mine. I've gone through and deleted, added & corrected my fellow students and the spells that will take one to their magic journals. I only managed to get through the Ravenclaws and the Gryffindors so far... the Hufflepuff & Slytherin sections are still out of date. Not all magic is just a quick flick of a wand away, and it's taking a very long time. Next I will have to update the fantastic Muggle tool called Google Reader, which has been instrumental in keeping me up-to-date on what all of the other students are up to. The beginning of a term is such a busy time...but also a very exciting time!

1 comment:

onescrappychick said...

Hi Olive!! It's so nice to see someone I know in these great big halls of Hogwarts. Happy First Day of Classes! See you around the halls.

Emerald