Saturday, February 9, 2008

Hogsmeade!

Visiting Hogsmeade was divine! I'm so glad I did not have to wait two whole years to go there. It was fascinating, being the only all-wizard community around. I didn't go near the Shrieking Shack (I'm not much of a risk-taker) or the Hog's Head, but I made the most of the places I did go!
Honeydukes was my first stop. I steered clear of the Canary Creams (and I hope the other students did as well!) and bought up plenty of Chocoballs. I also picked up a few each of Chocolate Frogs & Peppermint Toads. And, I couldn't resist the Fizzing Whizzbees. I hope I get another owl from grandma before the next trip to Hogsmeade because I spent just about all of my money already!
During a quick stop at Zonko's, I bought some self-shuffling playing cards (leave it to me to find practically the only item that can't cause much trouble!) and then I headed over to the Three Broomsticks where some of the other Ravenclaw girls and I drank butterbeer until I thought we'd burst!

We stayed at the Three Broomsticks until it was time to head back to Hogwarts.

No comments: