Saturday, February 16, 2008

Sleep, sleep, sleep!

My body must know it needs rest in order to fully get over this cold I've been battling. I slept right through the time I normally set aside to write in my journal yesterday! I also took a 3 hour nap yesterday. I still have symptoms characteristic of the last days of a cold, and I'm getting rather impatient for the whole thing to just run its course and be done with me!
I spent some time yesterday knitting. I was stuck on part of the pattern instructions "RL1" and "LL1" for a while, but I decided to just go with a regular lifted increase the best I knew how and not worry about if it's right-lifted or left-lifted. Hope that doesn't effect my final project too much!
Today I should work on some goodies for my secret pal here at Hogwarts.

No comments: