Sunday, February 10, 2008

It was bound to happen sooner or later...

Living in such close quarters with so many other people has finally taken its toll on me. I woke up this morning with a sore throat and cough. I have some aches and pains in my chest and back. The onset of a cold. I am trying to keep it at bay by drinking plenty of Vitamin C. I hope that will work. I don't want to end up in the hospital wing. And I certainly didn't want to let that stop me from visiting Hogsmeade! I've been eating some of the chocolate I bought at Honeydukes and that's making me feel better. I know that's typically the antidote for an encounter with a Dementor, but it really did make me feel as if some of my cold symptoms were temporarily relieved! Maybe the Great Hall will be serving some sort of soup for dinner. That's what always makes me feel better, some of Mum's homemade chicken soup: lots of carrots, lots of noodles, and lots of love!

No comments: