Sunday, February 3, 2008

Joining in the fun

A lot of conversations around Hogwarts lately have been centered around some of Hogwarts' well-known staff and alumni. There is a legilimens here who has been sharing with us all who we are most similar to... here's my result:






Your Harry Potter Alter Ego Is...?
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Hermione Granger

You're one intelligent witch, but you have a hard time believing it and require constant reassurance. You are a very supportive friend who would do anything and everything to help her friends out.


Hermione Granger


95%

Albus Dumbledore


80%

Remus Lupin


70%

Sirius Black


65%

Ginny Weasley


60%

Severus Snape


55%

Ron Weasley


55%

Harry Potter


50%

Draco Malfoy


45%

Lord Voldemort


25%


1 comment:

Cassandra Puddlemere said...

I'm glad you liked it! I thought it was pretty hilariou myself!! P.S. I'm most like Hermione too!