Sunday, February 3, 2008

Whoops! and Woohoo!

First, the whoops: In all the excitement of Quidditch and Snitch-seeking, I missed one of my own dear housemates' birthdays! Celestina Cadogan, happy birthday to you!

And now the woohoo: Ravenclaw managed to move out of last place! What a wonderful sight to see upon walking into the Great Hall. Even though we didn't find the Snitch, and even though we sadly didn't have 100% participation this go-round, we ended up in 2nd place! While I'm looking forward to another chance for Ravenclaw to move up the ranks, I'm also very much looking forward to the next two weeks until the next Quidditch match, hoping our dear Hogwarts can get back to "normal" for a little while.

Go Ravenclaw!

1 comment:

Celestina Cadogan said...

:D Thanks for the birthday greeting, Olive!

And woohoo, we did so well this round of Quidditch! At the rate we're going, I bet we'll get to 1st place in the second round~ Go Ravenclaws!