Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentines

Valentine's Day has been great... it's not as festive around here as it is during Halloween, but still we students enjoy a chance to celebrate! I received a box of chocolates which I was nervous about (thought it could've been Cockroach Clusters) but it turned out to be some delicious chocolates with Macadamia nuts. Many of us passed out little Valentine cards to one another. My old great-aunt sent her old owl here with a Valentine for me as well. Funny how even that old owl made it here before Marty, who was supposed to be back with a Valentine from Mum. He probably decided to enjoy an extra night in our warm and toasty cottage rather than flying back straight away just to sleep in the drafty owlery. I hope he'll be here soon! My mum always makes up the most magical cards!

No comments: