Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Quiet times

Other than the Headmistress leading us all in the school song, Hogwarts seems very quiet this week. I already mentioned Madam Pomfrey's absence; Hagrid has been filling in for her, but word is, she's almost ready to return to Hogwarts. Meanwhile, our Head Girl has some time off from her duties, which means no issue of the Raven's Nest this week. Can't wait until she's back in action--I do love reading our newsletter! Even those Gryffindor girls who tend to get into trouble sneaking about the castle at night haven't been as active this week (maybe they're still too busy laughing about the night they caught Professor Black dancing around in his underwear!) The lapse in action has given me some extra time for my studies and my knitting, but I do look forward to sharing more fun with my classmates soon!

No comments: