Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Valentine's Day and other special days

Valentine's Day is just around the corner! I've been thinking about what to write on Viktor Scamander's card. I don't want it to be just another Valentine's message, but I also don't want to seem too serious and frighten him. Perhaps on the next Hogsmeade weekend we can have a belated Valentine's tea at Madam Puddifoot's.

Using the bit of Muggle magic called Google Reader has made it so easy for me to keep up with all of my classmates. Unfortunately, it means I don't go to the bulletin boards as often as I used to, and that's where the birthdays are posted. So, I've missed the birthdays of 2 classmates...again! Happy birthdays to Helga Lovegoods and Olive Bloomfleet.

I can't believe that our next round of Quidditch begins in just a few days as well! Feb. 18! I hope I'll be over this horrible cold by then.

We also have a House Quiz that was just posted recently. I'm going to work on that a little later... I promise I'll get it in on time, I just don't even feel like doing homework when I'm feeling this sick!

No comments: