Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Aguamenti gone wrong.

Oh no! Everything in the Ravenclaw common room is soaked! Someone was trying to use Aguamenti to pour some drinking water and somehow, something went terribly wrong. All of our curtains are dripping wet, and you can't sit on a chair or couch because the cushions are completely soaked!

I've been reading my textbooks to see if there's anything we can do before Professor Flitwick finds out.
I wonder if Finite Incantatem would work. But who knows what other spells are going in the room that it would stop. Mum usually uses a grooming charm of some sort to blow dry her hair in the mornings, maybe we could blow dry the curtains and cushions. That would take a while, but maybe if we all work on it at once it will go faster. Oh, for that matter, I suppose a Hot Air Charm would do the trick. I've seen Mum use that just a couple times when she dried our coats and mittens after playing out in the snow. I wonder if I can replicate her wand movements...I'm a bit nervous as I'm not too confident in my wand skills yet. Maybe I'll wait and see if a second or third year student has any suggestions before I try it!

No comments: