Friday, January 11, 2008

Owls, where are you?

I've barely been able to keep my eyes off the windows today... I thought surely I would get a few birthday greetings today (I know there's still time, but I just thought maybe some people would be sending their owls ahead of time) and I keep hearing my classmates announce that an owl from the Headmistress has arrived with the name of their partner for that extra-curricular sock kit swap I mentioned before. Seems like every time I pass someone in the hall they are bubbling over with excitement about receiving that message. I am trying to be patient (but I think patience is a Hufflepuff trait, and not my strong suit) but it's so hard! I can barely sleep I'm so excited and when I do sleep I dream about finding out who I will be sending to and who will be sending to me! Maybe the next time an owl flies in it will be for me! I sure do hope so!

No comments: