Friday, January 18, 2008

Fortune Telling

My Muggle friend (the same one with the scrapbooks) used to fold these paper fortune-telling devices where you make a series of choices, then open up one of the paper flaps and it tells you a little fortune. I always thought those were highly inaccurate, but fun to play along anyway. Well, a more magical fortune telling device has been being passed through Hogwarts, so I decided to give it a shot. It's certainly not even close to being as accurate as one skilled in Divination, but it's just for laughs and all in good fun. Here is my "fortune":

The Harry Potter MeMe..... by 2dazednconfused4this
name
gender
age
house
your best friendGinny Weasley
your worst enemyGreggory Goyle
who secretly likes youViktor Krum
best subjectHerbology
job after schoolHeadmaster at Hogwart
quidditch positionSeeker
potion you make bestHiccuping Solution
who you will marryOliver Wood



Viktor Krum, hmm? Maybe there is a tiny bit (the Viktor bit) of accuracy after all... I think I have developed a full-fledged crush on that Gryffindor boy!
And if only I would marry Oliver Wood! He's handsome, smart & talented...and I love his accent! And how could a couple named Oliver & Olive be anything but a cute couple?

No comments: