Saturday, January 12, 2008

Oh, wow!

In addition to some greetings from the other girls in my extra-curricular club, I got a birthday card from someone I didn't at all expect... Remember that Gryffindor boy I mentioned before, Viktor Scamander? He was in my pre-term Charms class and was having some trouble. Well, today he passed me in the hall and gave me a birthday card and an orchid (which I have a sneaking suspicion he got as a result of the Hufflepuffs and their recent experiments with Orchideous)! I couldn't believe it... I think I actually turned olive, I was so nervous and surprised! Viktor is a second year, so I probably won't see him in any of my classes, darn. (He missed a lot of school last year due to a family emergency and that's why he needed to get the extra credits in Charms before the start of the semester). I do hope I see him around the halls more.



He's a little bit of a clown, but he's so cute, isn't he? He's on the Gryffindor Quidditch team, and I can't wait to see him play!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!

Miss Mandy Finch-Fletchley said...

Hello, Olive!!! I hope that you had a wonderful birthday today :)

Selina Starflame said...

Happy Birthday!! I hope that you get the bobby pins that you were admiring on my blog ;-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday fellow Ravenclaw!