Sunday, January 13, 2008

My first Hogwarts birthday

Well, this birthday turned out to be a great one! I was really nervous about being away from home for the first time, but Hogwarts has already become a second home to me! We had a nice cake in the Ravenclaw common room...our second day in a row!

I'm very excited about the start of classes and especially on the extra-curricular sock kit swap! I do hope I can keep my mind on my studies as well. I have already got a list of things to include in the package, and hope some owls are on the way with some of the goodies! Mum and Dad took me out for a while in the afternoon and I managed to pick up some things for my swap partner. Luckily, my partner is not a Ravenclaw so I don't have to worry about her (or him) coming across it in the dormitory. Otherwise I'd have to try a colour change charm!

8 comments:

Bella Shacklebolt said...

I'm so glad you had a wondeful birthday! Looking forward to seeing you in classes!

Emma Wigworthy said...

Sorry I missed your birthday dear. I'm glad it was so good.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Olive!

Ravenclaws Rock!

Celestina Cadogan said...

I'm late, but happy birthday! Hope you had a wonderful day! ^^

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

Cassandra Puddlemere said...

Happy Birthday!Here are some lcorice wands and pumpkin pasties, ooOo and a few jelly slugs!

Petunia Acromantula said...

Happy Birthday to You!

Quinn said...

Happy belated birthday!