Thursday, January 24, 2008

Noisy times at Hogwarts

There certainly has been a lot of action around here as of late. I think some of the Gryffindor girls have been wandering the halls at night. (I assume they are Gryffindor girls as Gryffindors have a certain reputation for pushing the limits when it comes to rules). I haven't managed to sort out the whole story, but from what I gather from the whispers in the corridors, it seems as though perhaps one of our professors is also wandering the halls at night. There were also ferrets loose in the kitchen. Ferrets of all things!
Blame it on the Butterbeer, I guess. Funny isn't it, how normal things with unenchanted ingredients can turn a people silly when consumed in a group? Like chocolate chip cookies with a bunch of good friends; one minute you're sitting around like rational people having a cookie, the next you're in a fit of uncontrollable laughter for no apparent reason. I do hope the Gryffindors (and all the students...and professors at Hogwarts) manage to have a great time while staying out of trouble and keeping their grades up.

No comments: