Sunday, January 27, 2008

A Survey

A little while ago, I mentioned this survey that Felula the Forgetful received from her cousin, but I hadn't shared my answers yet. So here goes...

1. Butterbeer or pumpkin juice?
Butterbeer! I do love all things pumpkin, but butterbeer is just so delicious.

2. What House are you in?
Ravenclaw

3. If you were an animagus, what animal would you turn into?
I would love to say I would turn into a unicorn, because I've always loved unicorns. I have a family full of animagi, so we'll see if I turn out to be one.

4. Who do you empathize with, or resemble best out of Harry, Hermione, or Ron?
Here's a hint--I just edited the above question for spelling...I'd say I'm definitely a Hermione.

5. What position do you play at Quidditch?
I haven't been able to try out yet, but I think I'd like to be a Chaser.

6. Which teacher is your favorite?
Professor McGonagall

7. Favorite Quidditch team?
The Kenmare Kestrals (I like the harps!)

8. What was the best flavor of Bertie's Every Flavor Beans you have ever had? And the worst?
Best- don't think I'm too gross, but I really enjoy the Grass flavored bean. Worst- sausage made my stomach turn.

9. What kind of wand do you have?
Birch with Phoenix Feather. You can read more about it here.

10. Have you ever been down Knockturn Alley?
Heavens, no!

No comments: