Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Ravenclaw Quiz 2!

This quiz definitely required the use of some study materials! Some came very easily, but there were definitely a couple (#5 and 10 to be exact) that I thought I might never get! Once I was able to let go of "LIFE" and rescramble the letters to make "FIRE" it was obvious. That's the thing about word games, sometimes your mind just gets stuck on an idea that's not the right one, but you have the hardest time letting go of it. Hmm, that may be pretty universal--not only applicable to word games. Anyway, here are my answers to the quiz:

1. RWIDZTAIR UANONETRMT --Triwizard Tournament

2. NRNAGIHAU RAHNIOTL --Hungarian Horntail

3. AEEMDY ONYOME --MadEye Moody (??? although the only thing I can come up with for those letters is MadEye Mooney)

4. ARTI KEESTRE --Rita Skeeter

5. ELSAUAEPBNKS --Unspeakables

6. ULSFENFS --Snuffles

7. NEPSVEIE --Pensieve

8. RMUEIIPS --Imperius

9. TREUEEBTBR --Butterbeer

10. ROFELIBT --Firebolt

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

5 & 10 were hard for me too.
For 10 I kept playing with robe & lift...
For 5 I was staring at the table of contents when the answer sort of came out...

glad it is done...8)