Friday, January 11, 2008

It's here! It's here!

An owl arrived at breakfast this morning and it flew right to where I was sitting. I didn't recognize it as any of my family's owls, so I started to feel that wonderful anticipation I just knew I would feel when I was holding my note with my swap partner's name. I tried not to get too excited, as it could've been something else, but it was hard not to. I carefully opened the seal (it had a beautiful W on it) and began to read,
" The time has come!!! Your owl has arrived. Are you excited to find out who your partner is??? Well, without further ado . . ."
And then there it was...my partner's name! She's not a Ravenclaw, so I won't see her around in the common room. I'll have to keep my eye out in the Great Hall. I am so excited! What a great day this turned out to be!

No comments: