Saturday, January 12, 2008

Happy times in Ravenclaw Tower

Another Ravenclaw celebrated a birthday yesterday. She got lots of birthday greetings, and I hope that made her feel right at home! We Ravenclaws are really beginning to know each other and it's starting to feel like a little family, just like Professor McGonagall said before we were sorted. Now it is my birthday...between receiving the owl from Professor Wartbobble yesterday and my birthday today, I was so excited that I could barely sleep. I wonder what else the day will have in store for me!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Olive! Hope you have a wonderful day.

Fleur Lovegoods said...

Happy Birthday, Olive! I hope you get lots of owls today. Cake in the Common Room tonight!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday my dear! Hope there are lots of wols on their way to you with lovely fibre related presents!

Helga Lovegoods said...

Happy Anniversary of Your Birth, Olive! I hope every minute of it is wonderful for you!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Olive!! I hope you are having a wonderful day. :D

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Olive!!!

I can't wait to get to Hogwarts and spend some time with all of you!

Ophelia Crookshanks said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!

It seems my owl has gotten turned around and came home to me with the same message. I do hope this owl finds you still basking in your day.